"The Pearl of the Caribbean Deluxe App"
Basic protection information
- Custodian: SOCIAL GAMES ONLINE, S.L.
- Purpose: Your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the correct provision of the service offered by SOCIAL GAMES ONLINE, S.L.
- Legitimation: Contract Execution.
- Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
- Rights: You can exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification, deletion, limitation and portability of the data, as explained in the additional information.
- Additional information: You can find more information about data protection in the additional information.
Thanks for playing our game. We hope you enjoy the experience.
- WHO IS THE CUSTODIAN OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Identity: SOCIAL GAMES ONLINE, S.L, with tax identification code B98549611e registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, volume 49847, sheet 22, page B-440114, is the processing custodian of the personal data you provide us with.
- Address: Ctra. de Castellar, n. 338, Post Code 08226 Terrassa, Barcelona
- Email: email@example.com
- Data protection delegate contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are those data that identify a person. For example, the data that can identify a person directly are the name and surname, while the number of D.N.I can identify it. The personal data includes information such as mobile phone, email address, date of birth and sex among others.
A personal treatment is any operation or set of operations that we perform on your personal data, such as, for example, the collection, registration, conservation, use and communication of your data.
To enjoy our game through the App is not necessary to register. When you download the APP, we assign you an identification number to resolve any incident related to your account, therefore, we only treat the IP address of your device.
Likewise, Social Games Online may deal with other personal data that you have voluntarily provided us through the contact email address, with the purpose of resolving any doubt related to the purchase of coins, as well as resolving any incident, complaint or claim that you send us.
All these data are necessary for the correct provision and execution of our services.
We want to be transparent with you and inform you about the operations we carry out with your personal data and the purposes for which we treat said data.Next, we expose all the treatments or operations that we carry out with your personal data:
- Contact and customer service
Social Games Online provides customer service, attending any request for information or inquiry sent through the email address.
- Purchase Coins Management
Social Games Online will process your personal data to manage the sending of the coins acquired by you.
- Analysis and statistics
Social Games Online will carry out statistical analysis using the identification numbers of all users, to make a continuous improvement and proceed to the resolution of possible incidents of the products and services offered. To carry out this treatment, Social Games Online does not use personal data.
- Management of promotional actions and offers
Social Games Online manages the promotional actions and offers that appear when entering the game. However, we inform you that in no case we use your personal data for this purpose.
- Maintenance of updated deletion lists to avoid being contacted if requested by the user
Social Games Online will maintain the confirmation of those users who have requested the deletion of your personal data in a deletion list, when users have requested the deletion of your data.
The data protection regulations require that for the processing of your data we have a basis that legitimizes such processing. Thus, to treat your personal information we base ourselves on three legal bases depending on the activity or treatment that we carry out of your data. The legal bases for the treatment of your personal data are:
- Contract execution: By playing the Pearl of the Caribbean Deluxe you voluntarily accept our Terms and Conditions.
- Consent: when you make any query or request for information through our contact e-mail, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Social Games Online necessary to carry out the correct attention to the queries or requests submitted.
- Fulfilment of a legal obligation: Social Games Online will maintain the confirmation of those users who have requested the deletion of your data on a deletion list, in compliance with the legal obligation derived from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals about the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
We will keep your personal data for the periods stipulated by the applicable regulations regarding the prescription of responsibilities and, in any case, for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
Here are the rights you can exercise as a user:
- You dispute the accuracy of the data, while Social Games Online verifies the accuracy.
- You have exercised your right to object to the processing of your data, while verifying whether the legitimate motives of Social Games Online prevail over yours as an interested party.
- The processing of data is unlawful and as an interested party you oppose the deletion of your data and request instead a limitation of its use.
- Social Games Online no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of processing, but needs them for the formulation, exercise, or defense of claims.
We also inform you that, when Social Games has not properly satisfied the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD). If you would like more information about this right and how to exercise it, please contact the AEPD: www.agpd.es Phone: 901 100 099 and 91.266.35.17 C/Jorge Juan,6 28001 Madrid.
Social Games Online does not reveal the personal information that you provide to us, except previous legal requirement or base that legitimizes the disclosure to courts or organisms of the public administration.
To ensure fair and transparent processing of your personal information, we will adopt appropriate procedures that will include the implementation of technical and organizational measures that take into account potential risk and correct any identified inaccuracies in the personal data processed, so that the risk of any error is minimized, treating your data fairly and securely.
All information you provide is stored on secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission or communication of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Thus, once we have received all your information we will use strict security procedures to try to prevent any unauthorized access.
Likewise, we ensure that our service providers also enjoy adequate security standards for the protection of personal data with respect to which they have or may have access, in compliance with applicable data protection legislation.
Last Version: 13th May 2019.
If you have any doubt about the treatments we carry out on your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Delegate via the e-mail address email@example.com.