"The Pearl of the Caribbean Deluxe App"
Basic data protection information
- Custodian: SOCIAL GAMES ONLINE, S.L.
- Purpose: Offer you assistance if you need it and answer any questions you might have about the service.
- Legitimation: Performance of a contract.
- Recipients: No personal data is transfered to any third parties.
- Rights: Access, rectify, and remove data as well as other rights as explained in the additional information.
- Additional information: If you’d like more information about how SOCIAL GAMES ONLINE, S.L. processes your personal data, please keep reading.
Additional data protection information
Thank you for downloading our App. We hope you enjoy the game experience.
- WHO IS THE CUSTODIAN OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Identity: SOCIAL GAMES ONLINE, S.L, with tax identification code B98549611e registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, volume 49847, sheet 22, page B-440114, is the processing custodian of the personal data you provide us with.
- Address: Ctra. de Castellar, n. 338, Post Code 08226 Terrassa, Barcelona
- Data protection delegate contact: email@example.com
- WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND PROCESSING?
- DO WE COLLECT THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
- HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHY?
- We run statistical analyses with the ID numbers of all our users to engage in ongoing improvement and resolve any incidents with the products and services we offer.
- We manage promotional actions and offers that appear when you open the App. We never use your personal data for this purpose.
- When you use the App, we activate offers to purchase virtual coins so you can extend your playing time
- DO WE GIVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES?
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- You contest the accuracy of the data while the The Pearl of the Caribbean Deluxe App verifies that accuracy.
- You have exercised your right to oppose your data being processed, while we verify whether the legitimate reasons The Pearl of the Caribbean has over yours as the interested party prevail.
- Your data is being processed illegally and as the interested party it opposes the elimination of your data and requests that its use be limited instead.
- SOCIAL GAMES ONLINE, S.L no longer needs your personal data for the processing purposes but does need them to formulate, exercise, or defend claims.
- DPD CONTACT
Any data that identifies or allows for the identification of an individual. The data that can directly identify a person are that person's full name. Their national identity card number could also identify them. Personal data includes information like your phone number, email address, date of birth, and gender, etc.
Personal data processing is any operation or operations using your personal data like collecting, recording, saving, using, or communicating your data.
To enjoy our App, you don’t have to register. We just want you to have fun with our games. That’s why we don’t collect any of your personal data.
When you download the App, we assign you an identification number so we can resolve any incident related to your account.
Please be informed that SOCIAL GAMES ONLINE, S.L. only processes personal data you have provided us with voluntarily through your contact email address to resolve questions you might have related to purchasing coins and to resolve any incident, complaint, or claim you might have. We will never use your personal data for any other purpose.
We want to be transparent with you at all times, so although these processes don't include your personal data, SOCIAL GAMES ONLINE, S.L. processes them to ensure you enjoy your game experience to the utmost:
We run statistical analyses and manage promotional actions and offers when you enter our website. We never use your personal data to do so.
SOCIAL GAMES ONLINE, S.L. will not transfer the personal data that you provide us with through your contact email to third parties. It will not transfer your data internationally either.
Please find the rights you may exercise as an App user below for your convenience.
Please be informed that if SOCIAL GAMES ONLINE, S.L. does not correctly address your request to exercise your rights, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD). If you’d like more information about this right and how to exercise it, please contact the AEPD: www.agpd.es Phone: 901 100 099 and 91.266.35.17 C/Jorge Juan,6 28001 Madrid.
Last version: May 2018
SOCIAL GAMES ONLINE S.L. agrees to comply with its obligation to maintain the confidentiality of personal data which it collects and its duty to save them as well as to adopt the necessary measures to make sure they are not altered, lost, processed, or accessed without authorization
If you have any question about how we’re processing your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Delegate or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.